Bumble & Bumble Color Minded

Wednesday, June 20

Yikes! I kind of fell of the posting wagon this week.  Work has been eventful, and I’m taking a short trip to Savannah, Georgia on Thursday.  My boyfriend and I are staying Thursday through Saturday and then making our way to Tallahassee to see his old alma matter.  It should be exciting.  I love Savannah and visit as often as I can.  I also have never been to our capitol.  I won’t be posting on my blog until I return, but if you follow me on twitter or instagram, you will see me post here and there throughout my trip.  I’m excited to say the least. 

I still have to pack and get ready for the trip tomorrow, but I wanted to post about Bumble & Bumble.  This week I received my Klout perk for the Bumble & Bumble Color Minded set.  The tag line is keep all tones true.  The package included the Color Minded Sulfate Free Shampoo, Color Minded UV Protective Styling Balm, and, Color Minded UV Protective Polish.

It also included a little statement from B+B:  At Bumble and Bumble we aim to create editorial-quality hair products (as essential as scissors and comb).  Our Bb.Colorists inspired us to create Color Minded, a new way to keep all hair tones true.  If you are looking for Color inspiration, visit our Pintrest tab at http://Facebook.com/Bumbleandbumble where top Bumble stylists are sharing the things that inspire them every day.  We love to hear from fellow color lovers, so please join us on Twitter @bumble (#ColorMINDED).  Together we can make the world a little more stylish.  Have a nice hair day, Bumble and Bumble.

I am really excited to try everything in the line.  The Shampoo is sulfate free.  I try to use sulfate free products as often as possible because my hair is fragile.  It is 8.5fl oz (250ml) and the perfect size for my toiletry bag for my trip this weekend.  The shampoo states it prevents color washout while revealing lustre.

The styling balm says it is a nourishing balm for natural movement, control, and lustre.  You work it through damp roots and can style your hair or leave it as is.  The polish states that it is an illuminating finisher that seals weightlessly.

I am still deciding if I should bring the styling balm and polish on my trip.  I think due to the heat and humidity my hair will find itself in a ponytail for most of the trip.  Maybe I’ll bring it along so I can report on how it works in those conditions.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  I’m so happy for this mini break I am taking and cannot wait to come back and share my experiences. :)