Truculent Neptune

Saturday, April 28

I had lunch with the lovely ladies Phyrra, Genia, and Cristina.  We went to my favorite sushi restaurant in Tampa.  I got my usual, 1/2 a volcano roll and spicy conch roll.  I don’t remember every one else’s complete order (Genia did get  lollipop roll, which looked amazing!) Everyone was happy with the food and there was great conversation.

I only had my phone on hand and I am surprised at the difference in the quality of the pictures. (Some were awesome, others...not so much.) Here we go:

4-28 lunch 1
4-28 lunch 2.5 4-28 lunch 2
4-28 lunch 3 4-28 lunch 4

I wanted to follow the advice I got for wearing glasses and make up, which is “More Is More.” I decided to go with a searing bright blue on the eyes and a dark crease.  I didn’t wear eyeliner because I would have lost some lid space, and I needed as much to show as possible.  I kept the rest of my face fairly neutral.  I had lipstick on in the first picture, but after having lunch and going shopping with the ladies, it totally wore off, so the last two pictures are of my natural lip tone.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh - Neptune
Aromaleigh - Mosmordre
Aromaleigh - Milky Way
Linnaeus Cosmetics - Truculent
YBF brow pencil - Universal Taupe

Face
NARS Conealer - Caramel
Tarte Amazonian Clay full coverage balancing foundation - Tan

Cheeks
Laura Gellar Balance and Brighten - Tan
MAC - Sunday Afternoon

Lips
MAC - Freckletone
MAC - See Sheer

Nail polish

Butter London - Cheeky Chops

Jewelry
Purple bracelet – this Ebay seller
Multi-color bracelet – Nicaraguan vendor

Are you planning anything fun for this weekend?