Sorry :(

Monday, January 16

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to apologize for the lack of posts. Shortly after our trip to Savannah I realized I misplaced my camera charger. My camera battery died and I have been unable to locate my charger. We also moved at the end of last month, which was incredibly stressful. (The apartment we had been planning to move in to ended up not being ready in time. We literally got a call at the end of the day, the day before Christmas Eve telling us our unit would not be ready. This was after being told repeatedly it would be ready on time and that we were silly to worry, and after giving them a non-refundable deposit to hold the unit for us. My boyfriend and I had to scramble to find a place at the last moment that was immediately available so we could move by the end of December. Not fun.)

Anyhow, I thought I would be able to locate my charger in the move but it didn't turn up. I'm beginning to think it was left in Savannah. I ordered another charger but it is coming from Hong Kong and won't be here for a few more weeks.

I tried using my boyfriend's camera in the meantime, but he lost/misplaced his transfer cable. Since he has a Nikon, I can't use any regular USB cable.

So, that accounts for the lack of posting. I'm really sorry about that. I figured it was time to say something since I saw I lost a follower or two. I just wanted to let you know I'm still around, and frustrated with my situation, but I'll be back soon!

Thanks for listening. xoxo.