Nails of the week

Monday, October 31

After a long absence, I return with….nail polish!  I have been on quite a collecting streak recently.  I will post a haul of the past few weeks once I receive the last polish I am waiting for.  In the meantime, below are  the polishes that have been on my nails this past week.  I change the shades out often, more so in the summer when going to the pool daily kills the varnish and causes it to peel and crack easily.

October 27 – Revlon Copper Penny. Molten copper.  Impossibly pretty and matches my skin tone beautifully.

oct 27 - 1

October 29 – OPI Ogre-the-top Blue. A fun color, but not befitting of the cooler weather we have been enjoying here in sunny Florida. It is definitely a time for warmer toned polishes.  Absolutely Alice is an accent on the pinky nail.

oct 29 - 4

October 30 – Essie Buy Me a Cameo. Pink-toned champagne on my hands. Gorgeous, but temperamental. The color applies pretty streaky.

oct 30 -4

October 31 – Revlon Carbonite. More molten colors, this time molten lead on my nails. What isn’t there to love?

oct 31 - 2

Do you like any of the colors above?  What are your go-to shades for transitioning into fall…if you pay attention to trends at all, or throw caution to the wind! :)